As an Intuit Diamond Level ProAdvisors we can assist with your QuickBooks software purchase, installation, implementation, set-up, and training. We can also review your processes and provide more advanced training and services including customization, data file review, analysis and clean-up; data conversions, migrations, and extractions; special report writing, and business process documentation.
We are an authorized reseller of Intuit products and provide varying levels of discounts to our customers. Compu-Pro has been implementing and supporting QuickBooks and its related products since 1999. Our Certified ProAdvisors will assist your management team to employ all the features within QuickBooks that will ensure your organization runs efficiently and effectively. Our goal is to empower our clients for successful growth using QuickBooks and supporting applications.
Compu-Pro’s goal is provide our clients with Innovative Management Resources that deliver tangible results to business owners and managers. We provide this by strategizing with you to create a file and system which is user friendly, manageable, and informative.
The following is a sampling of the services offered, if you don’t find what you need please contact us for assistance.
- QuickBooks Customized Consultation
- QuickBooks Installation and Set-Up
- QuickBooks Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Training – Individual or Group
- QuickBooks Point of Sale
- QuickBooks Financial
- QuickBooks Support Available On-site, by Phone, or Remote Access
- Custom QuickBooks Documentation
- QuickBooks Classes Offered Regularly – CLICK HERE FOR SCHEDULE OF COURSES
As small business accounting and bookkeeping specialists we will deliver complete service and support for all of your QuickBooks needs. Further we provide a large assortment of technology solutions. Please see the TECHNOLOGY SERVICES section.
Installation and Setup
In addition, we can help you pick the right product for your business type. We are knowledgeable in the differences between QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Premier, QuickBooks Premier Accountant, QuickBooks Enterprise, QuickBooks MAC, QuickBooks Point of Sale, and QuickBooks Online products. We can also assist in determining the best product based upon your access requirements. For instance, if you need off site access, or access from a tablet or i-pad, we can explore the best solution (based upon data and financial needs)
QuickBooks Data Services
QuickBooks Company File Review
If you’re already using the software, we can assist you be performing a comprehensive review of you existing data file. Our reviews can include the following:
- List reviews
- Chart of Accounts
- Item List
- Memorized Transaction List
- Names List
- Class List
- Balance Sheet balances
- Security and users
- Company and Personal Preferences
- Accounts Receivable
- Unapplied payments/credits
- Bad Debt
- Open Estimates or Invoices
- Accounts Payable
- Unapplied credits
- Open item receipts/ bills
- Open PO’s
- Inventory amounts and values
- Payroll items and mapping
- Employee setup and defaults
- Bank and Credit Card Reconciliations
Troubleshooting and Cleanup
During our review process, we normally find a variety of issues that require troubleshooting and cleaning-up. These can stem from improper setup, data entry, duplicate entry, online syncing, or simple data corruption. In any case, we take a holistic view when addressing these concerns. We strive to change the root causes of the errors not just the symptoms. We will thoroughly review your procedures and check the internal logs within the software. This will also help us to identify any training that may be required.
Clients contact us for assistance with data migration for a number of reasons. Common migrations are listed below:
- QuickBooks Financial Desktop (PC Ver.) to QuickBooks Financial (Mac Version)
- QuickBooks Financial Desktop (PC Version) to QuickBooks Financial Online Ver.
- QuickBooks Financial Desktop (PC Version) to Other Accounting Solution
- QuickBooks Financial (Mac Version) to QuickBooks Financial Desktop (PC Ver.)
- QuickBooks Financial (Mac Version) to QuickBooks Financial Online Version
- QuickBooks Financial (Mac Version) to Other Accounting Solution
- QuickBooks Financial Online Version to QuickBooks Financial Desktop (PC version)
- QuickBooks Financial Online Version to QuickBooks Financial (Mac Version)
- QuickBooks Financial Online Version to Other Accounting Solution
- Lists from any of the above to External Csv. or Excel files
- Other Accounting Solution to QuickBooks Financial Desktop (PC version)
- Other Accounting Solution to QuickBooks Financial (Mac Version)
- Other Accounting Solution to QuickBooks Financial Online Version
***If you don’t see what you need, please contact us to determine if we have the right expert for you.***
Software or File Repair
QuickBooks is a database and like all databases, it requires periodic maintenance and repairs. Most of the time, the built-in utilities can accomplish these tasks with little delay. However, occasionally the data file becomes corrupt due to other issues. When this happens, data recovery may be the only way to avoid a major problem. Intuit charges over $800 for client data recovery of corrupted data files.
In addition to offering these services, we can also recover and or remove lost passwords.
In today’s computer environment, users push QuickBooks to greater limits with multi-user, remote access, and mixed operating systems. Under these circumstances there are many things which can go wrong when trying to access the company file. We can help troubleshoot the errors associated with company files and, in most cases, fix the problem with limited delay.